LT01 - 5 days, Port Harcourt, Dubai or UK
You are comfortable with smaller audiences; your nerves are mostly under control and you have experience presenting at a senior level.
This fast-paced, motivational and highly stretching interactive workshop is for you.
Your highly experienced presenter will coach you through a variety of challenging exercises to enhance your natural style of presenting. Individual feedback and recordings will add to the experience and give a foundation for future success.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for chief executives, directors, senior managers and professionals who find themselves presenting to larger audiences.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Build a logical and attention-holding structure.
- Meet your key objectives with flexible delivery.
- Making it memorable – Construct compelling openings and closures.
- Create content that remains memorable.
- Use dynamic visuals at the right time.
- Remain relaxed even when things don’t go to plan.
- Use silence and pauses for maximum impact.
- Perfect your personal style.
What will it cover?
- Understanding the audience, its needs and expectations
- Holding the audience’s attention – stay in control
- Using questions and objections as opportunities
- Maintaining your credibility
- Breathing and voice projection
- Boost your vocal energy
- Make any nerves work for you
- Body language that inspires
- Repetition, pausing and summaries
- Using words which are natural and unforced. Avoiding business speak
- Positive and dynamic language
- Conveying passion
- Story telling, ice-breakers and mood makers
- Creating empathy and feeling for your audience
- Using word pictures
- Isolating the key messages
- Monitoring your strengths and weaknesses
Building your confidence to deliver consistently